CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

族魂2008

I dedicated my saturday to GRSSCO for the Zhu Hun performance at Kenyalang, one out of 16 days of my holiday.. But well i did enjoy myself. I miss GRSSCO a lot n finally i got an opportunity to play with my old frens of the orchestra.... Well it was quite disappointing as we got third for the performance moreover we won first last year.



But a bit 'bu gan yuan lo' cos they all, i mean all the GRSSCO members, really improve a lot both in their skills and also knowledge in music. If not because of lack of preparation we would hav won again... I must admit i'm really proud of u all (GRSSCO) U all rocks..... We will come back again with another more outstanding performance.... We will rock Zhu Hun next year... Hopefully i will hav another chance..


PS: Still waiting for the performance photo...

0 comments: