CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

-TK- A lesson i learnt....


Well last nite daniel introduce me to TK's blog n i started reading his blog n realise a few things....

But wait.... Who's TK???


TK aka Teck Kiat but we prefer Tou Kou (Nutmeg- Penang famous jeruk) was our tourist guide in Penang... A fren of Poh Kaey initially but instantly he assimilated into our gang.. Time, energy, petrol were his main sacrifices for taking us all around penang with no groaning at all. So i wan to thanks him for all his relinquishment.


Well tat's all for the introduction... Actually why i write this post is i realised a few vital thing from reading his blog... I percieve tat wat i'm doing all my life is spendthrift, spending money without any care at all..... TK really hardworking earning money for his pocket money... He's really a independant person who works while studying which i never done before or never thought before. I never thought of taking a part time job to get my pocket money. I only latch on getting money from my personal ATM - my mum. I feel very guilty....


I have been given an opportunity tat i hav never dream about... A golden opportunity to study oversea with endless money available from my ATM... I should be really thankful n use every cent with utmost cautious... But instead i spend the money without any thought about it...


Suddenly i fear about not being able to go further my studies at UK... Well this have never been my dream but now after being given this opportunity goimg to UK is like a must in my life... Everyday in the newspaper news about slight inflation due to soaring petrol price makes me start to worry about my future. Will i be able to go UK???


I heard from one of my classmate our JPA officer warn us tat if our country faces economy storm, unstableness, we might not be able to fly to UK... This is not a joke n had become the worst fright of all the JPA scholars...


PLEASE let us fly!!!


MONEY IS THE BASIC OF ALL NECESSITIES. SO SPEND IT WISELY!!!

1 comments:

-DaN- said...

wow!! bravo!!
alright then, let's launch campaign ''wisdom in financial management''!!
I'll support u, and I'll be part of the campaign too! haha.
It's true that we spent a lot.
so let's start saving k? =)
I did my first saving by not buying the coat ady. hoho
no more sushi king alright? XD